Tuesday, July 04, 2006

3rd July 06 - Sneak Preview into the Trading Mastermind Program

Yes, some of you have heard about it ... the buzz is definitely in the air :)

After much preparation, I will launching my Trading Mastermind Program soon. A mastermind group (derived from "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill) is a gathering of like-minded individuals who are commited to pushing one another towards their goals, very much like having a few performance coaches constantly on your side guiding and supporting you. The group also share new knowledge, thereby accelerating the learning curve for everyone in the group.

For my program, it will span over 2 weeks or 10 trading days. Only 10 members will be invited to join this trading inner circle. Each day, I will share 1 key concept about trading, be it position sizing, managing emotions, building a trading business. All the information gathered are painstakingly gathered through months and months of interaction with at least a hundred fellow traders. I will also share my thought process and almost all my trading knowledge and systems. Learning will take place at an accelerated pace as members contribute willingly their experience in the markets.

In this program, results are guaranteed if you have a thirst for trading success. More details out soon. Do email me @ petechia@gmail.com if you are interested to massively improve your trading skills in the shortest time.

No comments: