Thursday, July 27, 2006

27th July 06 - Stand Up for Singapore

Today, our home-grown SIMSCI did an amazing run, one-way traffic to the north pole from start till end. With Taiwan, Nikkei and Kospi ending near their highs, it's 2nd nature for me to buy August SIMSCI after lunch @ 286.0. I was not surprised that subsequently Hang Seng and SIMSCI also ended at their highs. Repeated patterns after all. I look forward to a strong move in US markets tonight. Once again, let's stand up for Singapore :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stand Up for Singapore...

I like it.

I also strongly believe that is trade of yours should reap substantial profit. I, personally, bought a tab later than you due to my late arrival flight.

All the best !

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»