Monday, July 24, 2006

24th July 06 - The Footprint of the Big Funds

Today is probably one of the easiest trading day of the month. Traded alongside the funds and trade aggressively today, buying 3 regionals markets at one time, namely Hang Seng, Taiwan and SIMSCI.

Basically, today all my entries are generated by this system called RUSE. The beauty of this system is that it can detect smart money movement and give almost perfect entries with little or no drawdown. Interesting, ya?

Below are the entries which I traded today. Personally, I was awed by the beauty of the entries , especially the Hang Seng one. Caught it right where the trend explodes. Enjoy ...



Can't wait to share the system to the Trading Mastermind Program people. My goal is to see all of them succeed. Cheers :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Peter

What is ruse trade ?

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»