Thursday, July 20, 2006

19th July 06 - A Sweet KOSPI Trade

After waiting for 1 month, my KOSPI trading system finally generate an entry. Kudos to my partner in my trading fund for initiating the position. Eric, thanks for the belief in my system :)

Have to admit, this KOSPI trading system does not generate alot of entries. In fact, it only generate a measly 24 entries in 5 years. But out of this 24 entries, only 1 got stopped out, the rest are all outright winners. The unbelievable part is, 20% of the entries are market turning points. When I look at the potential profits, my jaw dropped to the floor.

Some of you might be shouting, "but there's so little entries...!" Well, my answer would be: I am more interested in the quality of the entries rather than the frequency of occurence. I am totally fine with trading lesser and spending more time with my loved ones, knowing that at the end of the day I am DEFINITELY PROFITABLE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so this trade got make?
awesome strategy u have =)
-cw

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Where r u? your blog doesn't updated..
Kospi's trader?? please visit http://kospilovers.blogspot.com