Sunday, July 16, 2006

16th July 06 - Trading Mastermind Program (14th Aug 06 - 25th Aug 06)

It has been over a week since my last post. Was busy moving to my new home and setting up the internet connection there, hence the hiatus ...

I was surprised at the overwelming response when I wrote about my Trading Mastermind Program couple of weeks ago. Thanks for all the kind support. After weeks of preparation, the details of the program is finalised. It will be held from 14th Aug 06 - 25th Aug 06, Mondays to Fridays, 0900hrs to 1230hrs at the premises of Zone Financial Pte Ltd.

In this 10 days, I will share with 10 individuals all my trading techniques that allows me to grow my portfolio by 5-10% consistently every month. More importantly, I will also share 10 important concepts of trading (1 concept daily) that are paramount to any trader's success. They are as follow:
1) Trading Psychology: Managing Fear & Greed
2) Building Your Trading Business
3) Positioning Sizing
4) Importance of Risk
5) Systematic Thought Process (STP)
6) Planning Your Life
7) System Design, Testing & Optimization
8) Accelerated Learning Process
9) Traders Builder Groups
10) Trading Discipline

All the knowledge covered in the above topics are gathered from interviews of fellow traders, modelling of mindset of trading legends and also my trading experience. The program will be conducted in a proactive manner whereby all the participants will be encouraged to share their insights or trading experience, resulting in a synergy of learning. I can't help but to feel excited learning from 10 other participants too. Imagine how that can shorten your learning curve and prevent you from commiting unnecessary trading mistakes.

The 10-day Trading Mastermind Program will cost S$1,500. I am so confident of the program that I am throwing in a full money back guarantee. If you at the end of the program feel that the program does not benefit you at all, I will unconditionally return you the fee. Fair deal, ya?

For those who are interested, pls email me @ petechia@gmail.com . Likewise, if you still have any questions, pls email me @ petechia@gmail.com too. Remember, 1st come 1st serve, as there are only 10 spaces :)

PS: As of NOW, 4 spaces are taken, so 6 more left

No comments: