Wednesday, August 09, 2006

9th August 06 - The S&P Gives $$ Again

Dear friends,
I wasn't posting very actively last week as my girlfriend was in town and I have to spend time accompanying her. At the same time, it's encouraging to see that my blog has a sizable following checking for updates everyday. Thanks for all the nice feedback; definitely motivates me to share more ...

Back to the markets... ... Today, the S&P system gave another buy call. I bought at 1278.00 and cleared some at 1282.00, gaining US$200 per contract. Usually, the S&P system gave profit usually during US session but today the profit came even before the start of the US session. If the US sessions continues the buying momentum from Asian and European session, today we might have a good bull on Wall Street, possibly even testing the 1300 level for S&P. Don't be surprised when that happened, ya?

As of now, I have put in a breakeven trailing stop of 1278.25 for the remaining contracts while I continue to prepare for my Trading Mastermind Programme.

PS: To those upcoming participants, I promise you I will give you trades that can make back your course fee and more. This trade could possibly be enough :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, What is RUSE