Thursday, August 31, 2006

30th August 2006 - A Possible Market Turn ???

Based on my KOSPI system, there should be a turn to the downside for the next 2-3 days. I shorted KOSPI @ 174.75.
Although my system is over 90% accurate and only generate 1 stop loss in 5 years, I have to acknowledge the fact that Nikkei, Hang Seng and SIMSCI ended up strongly nearer to their highs. At the same time, this system is mechanical so taking every trade is necessary for consistent profitability.

Looking at the way the Asian mkts end and the chart patterns in US mkts, the road ahead definitely look bullish. At the same time, if you give it a 2nd thought, if the expected buying doesn't come tonight in US mkts, what will come?

Let's see if it happens?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Where do you put your Stop Loss Level?

2. What is your Risk and Reward Ratio if it is base on System Trade?

3. Overnight position shoot up What am i going to do since i follow your call?

tradetowin said...

Hi,
1. I have placed a stop @ yesterday's high of 175.45 in which I got stopped out @ 175.55.

2. Risk and reward for this trade is 2:1, potential reward double of risk. Unfortunately, it got stopped out.

3. I recommend you to exit the trade as it seems like the bulls are raging on the streets.