Thursday, September 28, 2006

28th September 06 - Discover Your Strengths

Not long ago, through a friend's kind recommendation, I got to read "Now Discover Your Strengths" by Marcus Buckingham & Donald O. Clifton. The book puts across a simple idea:Focus on building on your natural strengths rather than salvaging your weakness.

For trading, like other aspects of life, there are certain areas which we are naturally good in and it's often like a breeze when handling them. For myself, I realised that I am quite proficient in certain areas like:

1) Through trade planning before entry
2) Decisive in entry
3) Decisive in getting out of a trade when in 'hope mode'

It's important to know what your strengths are so as to focus your efforts in the correct areas. I am very interested to know your strengths too.

Hope to see your list of strengths in the comments page (see below).

No comments: