Wednesday, September 27, 2006

26th September 06 - Interesting stuff of Hang Seng

Went Hongkong over the weekend for a family trip and also to visit my beloved girlfriend.

Although it's supposed to be a break for me off the markets, I still can't contain my ever-present curiousity of the financial markets. I was thinking, since I am in HK, turf of the Hang Seng futures which I trade everyday, how about I learn abit more about it.

And so, I bought a copy of the local business times. Compared to the Singapore papers, I think that HK newspapers are alot more 'vibrant', packed with tons of analysts pitching about their recommendations. What makes it really stands out is that even technical indicators (not only one but quite a few) are even thrown in to complete their analysis. Pretty interesting, ya?

As you can see above, sometimes they even reveal the support level. For this particular case, it's 17,171 for the Hang Seng futures. I wonder what will happen if that level is breached? 17,171 is quite a 'nice' number, don't you think so?

No comments: