Tuesday, May 30, 2006

30th May 06 - Dow Jones to sell off tonight ??? Let's see ...

Dear friends,
I am touched and happy that there are readers who missed me during my absence for the past week and have been urging me to share more. For the past week, I have busy researching on more profitable patterns in the market and will soon reveal to all :)

Ok, here's my take on the Dow Jones tonight. After a memorial day break, I am looking it to open at least 30pts down, around the region of 11,240. There's a 75% chance that it would continue to sell off from there and end much lower. Seeya 5 hours later at the Dow Jones opening .... Cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Market Analysis

Seems like I am wrong about the opening price of Dow Jones. It opened @ 11,277.25 instead of the predicted 11,240 :) However, do you check out the sell-off that came after the opening? It's fast and furious, with Dow Jones down 184.18pts at the end of the session....

To me, it's all part of the game and can be anticipated. Question is, do you want to make use of this information to make $$ and improve the quality of your life and that of your family? If the answer is YES, do stay tuned for my posts :)

No comments: